12TH ANNUAL TURKEY TROT 5K
Join us for our 12th Annual Turkey Trot to break the cycle of poverty! Celebrate a healthy holiday and help us fight poverty for local families. All proceeds support the Mooresville Area Christian Mission serving over 4,000+ local individuals in need with food, clothing shelter, case management, and educational programming.
Packet Pick Up: Tuesday, 11/22 – Noon – 6pm or Wednesday, 11/23 from 10am -3pm @ Charlotte Running Company, 146 Mooresville Commons Way, Suite i, Mooresville, NC 28117. Please plan to pick up your packet on one of these days to avoid long lines and crowds at the event.
All race participants should arrive at 8am. The Kids Fun Run will begin at 8:30am and 5K at 9am. 266 N. Broad St., Mooresville, NC 28115
Race Map: Click HERE
- Top times in each category will receive beautiful glass awards!
- Register before November 13th to receive a long-sleeve t-shirt designed by Freeman Screen Printers with our Turkey Trot logo!
- All registrations are considered a donation to the Mission and are non-refundable.
- T-shirts are only guaranteed for registrations made before November 13th, so sign up EARLY!
- Kids Fun Run starts @ 8:30 (Distance: 1/2 mile)
- Kids Fun Run is for kids age 10 & under
- 5k starts @ 9am but participants need to arrive at 8am
- Event day registration cuts off at 8:30am