11TH ANNUAL TURKEY TROT 5K
Join us for our 11th Annual Turkey Trot to break the cycle of poverty! Celebrate a healthy holiday and help us fight poverty for local families. All proceeds support the Mooresville Area Christian Mission serving over 4,000+ local individuals in need. We will host an in-person race this year! Due to COVID, we are also offering a virtual race through the RaceJoy app (please see below for more details about our virtual race). No matter the “distance” we hope you’ll bring your family together to fight childhood poverty!
All race participants should arrive at 8am. The Kids Fun Run will begin at 8:30am and 5K at 9am.
- Top times in each category will receive awesome gift certificates to local businesses!
- All participants registered by Nov. 9th will receive a cool soft-style cotton t-shirt designed by Brandspeed with our Turkey Trot logo!
- The first 500 registrants will receive a swag bag filled with goodies!
- All registrations are considered a donation to the Mission and are non-refundable.
- T-shirts cannot be guaranteed for registrations after November 9th.
- Become a sponsor! Click HERE to see our sponsorship packet.
How Does the virtual event work exactly? There are two options:
RUN ANYWHERE – Run on your own anywhere to complete a 5K.
RUN OUR COURSE – Download the app “RaceJoy” and it will guide you along our course.
You have between Nov. 11 – 28th to upload your results through RaceJoy or you can do it the old-fashioned way by emailing email@example.com. Winners will be notified by email and announced on all of our social media platforms. Packet Pick Up: Tuesday, 11/23 – Noon – 6pm @ Charlotte Running Company, 146 Mooresville Commons Way, Suite i, Mooresville, NC 28117