The Mooresville Area Christian Mission, Inc. is a crisis center for individuals and families to seek assistance with financial hardships, food insecurities, and individual betterment.
- Ensuring food security for our clients by providing them with groceries twice per month.
- Ensuring housing safety and security by preventing homelessness with eviction and utility assistance.
- Offering individual betterment through a holistic mentoring and peer support system.
- Participants receive financial literacy training, budgeting skills, life skills, job readiness training, job search training, and resume writing assistance.
- Participants build relationships with their team and mentor to develop social skills and expand upon their support system.
The Christian Mission is a catalyst which empowers the community to become advocates and serve those in need to achieve an improved quality of life. We engage the community to recognize and remove barriers and challenge the way society views poverty. Through collaboration with the community, the Mission provides resources, skills, education, and services to individuals and families to alleviate suffering and become independent.